Saturday 22 August 2015

A.W.F.I 2015 NATIONAL WOMEN CONFERENCE

PHOTO'S FROM THE JUST CONCLUDED NATIONAL WOMEN CONFERENCE 2015 

SONG MINISTRATION BY THE A.W.F.I MASS CHOIR

Dear Reader i know you might be wondering what A.W.F.I means i'll spell it out for the sake of those who are new to this A.W.F.I which means Agape Women Fellowship Int'l came up with this wonderful program in unity to teach the public and enlighten their kind on issues that relates to life, family, society and to God.
 About the Conference it was one of a kind with diverse Presentations, Workshop, Messages, and Ministrations Like Drama, Cultural Presentation, Talk Show, Workshop, Song Ministration and More. More Articles coming up......

CULTURAL DANCE PRESENTATION BY THE A.W.F.I CULTURAL GROUP



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...